Oh noes! It's another blog!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sex Appeal

After a day of work at the IT Fair 2006, I begin to despise marketing with sex appeal. Scantily clad girls with heavy make-up distract males too much, and that includes me. I would honestly grab any and have sexual intercourse on the spot if it was a legal activity. But! It's all see and no touch! So that's really bad for health when you watch those seductive smiles, short skirts, and hip tattoos in front of you for a whole 12 hours.

By arousing instinctive interests of males for the purpose of business and profits is something I hereby consider to be one of the lowest class of marketing. And being someone with little regards to ethics, this must be really a spit-worthy strategy for me to dislike it much. As much as I consider myself to be an animal, this is too much!

*fantasizes about show girls*

4 Comments:

  • *giggles* Although this does raise a notch in the Honesty department, it is at the expense of the Trustworthiness department! How can girls trust u enough to be in your company liddat??

    By Blogger christina, at 8:07 AM  

  • Whoa, I used 3 'much's in two sentences, that's too much! I just used 2 in a sentence, argh!

    Anyways, girls in my company no need to have good figure, no need to pretty, no need to wear bikini to work, no need to show me hip tattoos, no need to show cleavage, no need to show thighs, no need to sit on mine, also no need to seduce me.

    By Blogger Gary, at 8:11 AM  

  • (irrelevant reply) Oh that's 8 need's in a sentence!

    By Blogger christina, at 8:18 AM  

  • It's sad when your vocab's limited =(

    By Blogger Gary, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home