Oh noes! It's another blog!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I got tagged by Ebichong

So here I go, 6 weird things about myself:

I sometimes think I'll be more attractive as a girl.
Note: sometimes = very rarely! Don't freak out dammit.

I enjoy roaming around endlessly just for the sake of it.

I used to have 2 annual nightmares that reduce me to tears everytime they happen. One's just a small dot in a huge endless empty space; the other a black jet flying just over my head in a desolate place with crates. WEIRD I KNOW.

I cannot swim although I've learnt how to a few times before. Who said you can't forget how to swim =_=

Almost everyone seems to have a bad first impression of me.

I turned from world-hating bastard to someone who's learning how to love. Thanks to Him =)


So I'm supposed to tag 6 others now (and probably the only people that read this blog): Huihuang, Weide, Tina, Smellybums, Cherie, Weilie go do this!

4 Comments:

  • Lol smellybums would only be the 'Jess' side..
    Anyway wow you can't swim? Interesting dreams too.
    Man I mahjonged 3 times this holidays hahah... Sweet as :)

    By Blogger smellybums, at 3:26 AM  

  • Mahjong is eeeeeeeeeeevil. Like smoking =X

    And yea I can't swim and cycle. I'm proving to the world these skills aren't necessary to survive!

    By Blogger Gary, at 4:35 AM  

  • Ooooh Gary is blogging again!

    Eh sorry I've been a bit out of it. This term was crazy.

    I'll do this meme as soon as I finish my stageit stuff!

    -tina (i forgot my blogger password)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 AM  

  • lolz...

    dats 6 v v honest opinions.. hiak hiak.. hope u'll cont to bask in His love.. & grow in it!! =))

    By Blogger aNti-gLitteR, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home