Oh noes! It's another blog!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"NO!"

Today, I was headed home.

I took the lift, and a little girl in her school uniform walked towards my direction with the intention to take the lift too. To be polite and considerate, I held the lift door open.

Suddenly, she sees the shadow of a wolf behind me! Abruptly raises her hand, and puts a palm in my face.

And proceeds to shout "NO!" loudly.

.
.
.

This is what the government is teaching our kids. Please smack sense into students like the one described above with no remorse, and zero hesitation.



To whomever it may apply to: the above narration is purely fictional, please don't sue me. I promise to vote for PAP as the governing party as long as I live and will not voice a word about increases in train fares.


3 Comments:

  • With pleasure. PIKA SLAP --->

    By Blogger christina, at 10:31 AM  

  • I think I should try that to people who hold the lift door open for me too XD

    By Blogger Gary, at 4:20 PM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home