Oh noes! It's another blog!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

99 Most Desired Women

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2006_top_99/

The link above brings you to some web awards for the most desired women of 2006 (voted by men). After browsing through the top twenty or so, a few things I found common (and not surprisng) between them are:

1) Revealing clothes
2) 乳沟
3) Heavy Makeup
4) Breasts for show
5) More revealing clothes
6) More 乳沟
7) And more breasts for show

I have to agree that revealing clothes are sexy to a certain extent, and I personally like those with really low back cutting, which can make a woman look posh. But what's the big thing about breasts ?! I still never see the beauty in those body parts except to raise infants...

And why the need to display them like 贡品 (offering to deities in Taoist context)? Some male might want to enlighten me about what make breasts so desired...

1 Comments:

  • Ain't too sure if people really ogle at a car's rimms so much though XD

    Anyways I enjoyed your site, probably you can bring me around your hometown some day a decade from now?

    *goes and beg for $ to fund Germany trip*

    By the way, what's a blood sausage?

    By Blogger Gary, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home