Oh noes! It's another blog!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Crap-tastic!

A picture of Beef Fan-tastic that I got from the net. No idea how to insert it in the middle of a post. Can someone teach me?

Hello, McDonald's, if any employee of yours read this post, get whoever's planning the menu to WAKE UP THEIR IDEA! As much as I think that rap ad's pretty memorable and catchy (some think it sucks and I don't blame them), this crap you sell for SGD$3.90 or $6.20 in an Extra Value Meal is... um... CRAP! Crap, rap... I bet it's no coincidence!

Anyone who'd eaten 康源's 糯米鸡 (Kong Guan's Lor Mai Kai) which sells for $1.20 or less at ANY coffeeshop shouldn't try McDonald's 脆鸡 (Chicken) 饭-tastic. With an over-elaborate cardbox box complete with enough tear and fold lines to rival a Happy Meal's, what I found inside tastes worse than any Lor Mai Kai I've had in my entire life.

Don't say you press Japan's top-grade grains to make the burger's rice patties, because it tastes exactly like glutinous rice, not 日本珍珠米! Add lettuce, mayonnaise and over-fried, dough-coated piece of chicken, and there you have it - something to spoil your dinner!

Oh did I mention about the box...?

Score: 1/10

End note: Seriously, if you want a rice burger, go Mos.

Note to self: Get to writing an entry about Extra Value Meals sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home