Oh noes! It's another blog!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Recent happenings

Here's an update of what I've been up to of late. No one cares so I'm probably writing for the 50 year old me to laugh at his younger self.

Army's coming to an end, and I'm now absolutely sure that I want to do God's work.

Music's kinda fresh with new cellist Stacy and bassist Liying.

Nowadays I tire easily (especially after singing), it's surely the age, but everyone else don't seem to think it is.

Here's to hoping I never become a burden to the family nor the people around me.

Blogging again is actually quite fun, and not writing for years makes you kinda retarded at doing it.

Been playing Street Fighter 3 at the Bugis arcade, still having lotsa fun when you get a good challenger to play with.

Got Guitar Hero 3, not as exciting as I thought, makes me feel even worse about myself when I try playing the real guitar after that.




And I'm starting to like someone.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home