Oh noes! It's another blog!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Cursed

Counting the Friendster Chain Bulletin I read today, and countless chain mails I'd receive in the past decade or so... I should roughly die in 2 days' time, have bad luck for the rest of my life, never be able to find a girlfriend and be haunted by a ghost on the roof daily because I REFUSE to forward any of them... I took it all upon myself for the better good of the world! Why?! Such cruelty?!





Oh by the way, if you read this, post a letter to every single human you know telling them to forward said letter to everyone they know or I'll start crawling out of yourTV after I die!

2 Comments:

  • Haha, quirky post you have here!

    By Blogger W, at 11:45 AM  

  • Hey mate! Blog more soon (maybe about apples or moustaches?)haha

    By Blogger Gary, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home